11.24.2007

Rivalry Game!


Today was the big BYU vs. Utah game and, of course, the
Cougars won!!! We watched the game with my family,
celebrating my nephew, Hunter's, birthday. My entire
family are all Ute fans and so the best part of it was struttin'
our BYU pride and being the ones to cheer for the winning
team! We had a great day enjoying time with family, eating
yummy treats and watching the game!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I love the face paint! Ryan's is so awesome! I am glad BYU won, especially for the safety of your lives with your Ute family. GO COUGARS!

Brittany said...

Your boys are sooooo cute! I am glad everyone is blogging! Its such a fun way to see what going on! See you at game night! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah..... There's always next year! It was fun to have you here, even with the blue on!