8.09.2008

Some "News"

Well the summer has definitely flown by for us! We had such a fun month of July with all the festivities and the boys loved every moment. Lately we've also had some new things, some of them including a new washer and dryer, a new place to live, and the biggest...a new little addition to our family! I found out I was pregnant about a month and a half ago and I am already quite big! We are really excited to have a new little baby with us come the first of March! We are now living up at the U until May and then the five of us will be on our way to Nebraska! Here are some pics of the last month.

15 comments:

McCain said...

Congratulations guys! Your little family is growing so fast. Kim, we hope the pregnancy goes well for you...stay away from the ajax :)

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!! WOOP! WOOP!! You are such a great Mom and that little fetus is lucky to have you. And all your pictures below you look SO BEAutiFUL!!! See you at lunch!

Brittany said...

KIM CONGRATS! That's exciting news! Hope your feelin good. The pictures are so cute and look like you've had lots of fun! Don't you love summer?!

Ally said...

Congratulations!!!

Jenna said...

Wahoo....A new baby is so exciting! Hurray for student housing too! Hopefully I'll see you soon and we can spend time together before you guys leave next year.

Jacob and Magen said...

Woo hoo another one! That's so fun! I bet you guys are way excited, we need to have a bbq before you leave and go swimming to at our place. Congratulations!

thebirchfam said...

I am so excited for the new little baby. I just wish you felt better! We really need to enjoy the next few months before you head off to Nebraska.

Spencer and Kealia said...

yay! so exciting for you guys! congrats kim! kisses and bum pinches!

Jordan High Class of 2003 said...

JHS 2003 5 year reunion - TOMORROW Saturday August 16
11am - 2:30pm
Quarry Bend Park (the old gravel pit off of 9400 S.).
Bring your own food and come to hang out and visit.
See you there!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Hey Ryan and Kim, This is Mindi Butterfield. We were in the same ward in Provo for a while and I am good friends with Lindsey Forest. I hope you remember who I am. Anyway I have run across your blog a few times and have noticed you are going to Dental School in Nebraska. So I thought I would let you know we have some really great friends that are in the dental program there. Their blog is private but I am going to let them know of your blog and hopefully you guys can get in contact. Their names are Adam and Lisa Stanley and they are just great. Hopefully you will run into them sometime in the near future! Congrats on the new addition to your family, your boys are little studs!

LeAnn said...

Kim, this is LeAnn (Hurley) Bowman, we went to high school together, anyway I just wanted to tell you congratulations on #3 and tell you that your little boys are absolutely addorable. I wish you the best of luck!

Unknown said...

Cute blog Kim. We're so glad we get to have your cute little family with us for a year - and I look forward to getting to know you better....

Justina Selim said...

Wow! That's great! I am so happy for you guys! 3 kids! That's crazy! How are you feeling? I hope all is well!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Congratulations on you r new addition to your family! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Where are you guys living up by the U? I am determined to see you before I leave!