3.25.2009

Birthday Week

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Last week was such a fun week, starting off with Ryan having spring break, beautiful weather and also my birthday. I had a doctors appointment that morning, for my postpartum checkup, and was surprised by Ryan right before I left with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a mirror I've been wanting for a while. After the doctor the Hill gals took me to lunch, along with my mom, ValJean and Shannon. It was so fun to all get together! Then I came home to find that the boys had made a cake for me while I was gone all afternoon, my day just kept getting better... we then finished the night off going out to dinner with my brothers. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

7 comments:

Tara said...

the boys did a great job on that cake, maybe they can give me lessons!

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy birthday kim! you look beautiful.

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun birthday celebration!! I hope you received my text... a call would have been much better, but know I love you!!! And I agree with Tam, you do look beautiful!!

Justina Selim said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had a fun day!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday! What a nice looking cake, glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day!

Tish Solomon said...

you look gr8 Kim! congrats on your gorgeous new baby:-) -Tish