4.27.2009

Arbor Day

 
 
 
 
On Friday I took the boys over to Red Butte Gardens for Arbor Day, where they were having fun activities for kids. It's nice to live so close and be able walk right over. Noah was pretty excited when I told him it was "tree day", so he brought his toy axe, which he calls his "chomper", because I guess he thought we were going to chomp down trees. They did send everyone home with a free tree, which made them excited. We had a great time walking around all the gardens and seeing the gorgeous flowers, we even saw a little bunny rabbit on the trail.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McCain said...

What a fun activity. Your boys are looking so grown up. How fun that they have each other to play with :)

Linds Forrest said...

That is so cute that you celebrated Arbor Day. And your boys are SO CUTE!!! How fun. So excited to see you tomorrow AND Sunday!! Love ya Kimbo!!