October has flown by and I'm a little behind on updating what's been going on. We have had a fun month with lots to do and are definitely looking forward to Halloween! Ryan had Fall Break for a week at the first of the month, which was great so we could celebrate our 5 YEAR anniversary! That day we went to Vala's, a renowned pumpkin patch here in Omaha. The boys had the best time; there were endless, fun things to do. We also went to another pumpkin patch that was on a farm and the boys loved that too! We can't wait for Halloween, especially all that candy! :)

Pumpkin painting family night

The fam

Feeding Ruby the cow
5 comments:
I can not believe how big your boys are. That picture at the top has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!
I love the picture at the top of your blog KIM the boys are seriously so dang cute! They all have different color hair, I love that! We miss you guys!
Kim you look SO pretty! And the pic at top is darling. I can't believe your boys are getting so big.
And congrats on 5 years!! WOOHOO that is awesome!
Does anyone know how to get pics to fit just right? I can't get the one @ the top to fit just right, I even checked the option, 'shrink to fit'. Any suggestions? :)
CUTE pics Kim :)The boys are growing up so fast! LOVE and MISS you all!!
Post a Comment