Last week Ryan finished up his second year of dental school. I cannot believe it's been a year since we've moved out here! I am amazed at how much Ryan has accomplished in his life and how much he continues to achieve! He is the reason I wanna get out of bed in the morning. He is the best part of everything and I am more proud than I can put into words!
On Saturday it was the white coat ceremony for Ryan's class so his parents along with his two brothers surprised him and came out on Wednesday night. I knew they were coming and it was the hardest secret to keep, I've been so excited! Since Thursday, we've had loads of fun and we're so happy we had this time to spend together! We enjoyed the zoo, Kansas City, Omaha, and good food. :)
Also, my brother's reception was on Saturday at the same exact time as the white coat. It's one of those times I wish I could be in two places at once. Congratulations, bro! Also I hope all you mamas had a phenomenal Mother's Day! It is the best thing about life for me and I'm blessed to be the mom of three precious little guys.
On Saturday it was the white coat ceremony for Ryan's class so his parents along with his two brothers surprised him and came out on Wednesday night. I knew they were coming and it was the hardest secret to keep, I've been so excited! Since Thursday, we've had loads of fun and we're so happy we had this time to spend together! We enjoyed the zoo, Kansas City, Omaha, and good food. :)
Also, my brother's reception was on Saturday at the same exact time as the white coat. It's one of those times I wish I could be in two places at once. Congratulations, bro! Also I hope all you mamas had a phenomenal Mother's Day! It is the best thing about life for me and I'm blessed to be the mom of three precious little guys.
4 comments:
congratulations to all of you!
WOo HOO!!!
That's awesome that his parents could make it out!
What a cool ceremony!! And as always you are looking oober fabulous!!
You going to be in Utah for July 4? I sure hope so! I miss you friend!
Post a Comment