Ryan.Kim.Noah.Jax.Collin
So awesome you guys. Maybe when we decide for a 4th he/she will be close in age to this one. Congrats!
What?!! CONGRATS!! That us so exciting and another boy!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Thats so fun! I am so excited for you guys!! I wonder what color of hair this little guy will have??? You two make such cute kids you should have at least a dozen!!
Hey Congratulations!!!! Thats exciting for your family. We are Having another boy on January 19th. That makes only two boys for us though:)
Congratulations! It's fun to find you through Liz's blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So awesome you guys. Maybe when we decide for a 4th he/she will be close in age to this one. Congrats!
What?!! CONGRATS!! That us so exciting and another boy!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Thats so fun! I am so excited for you guys!! I wonder what color of hair this little guy will have??? You two make such cute kids you should have at least a dozen!!
Hey Congratulations!!!! Thats exciting for your family. We are Having another boy on January 19th. That makes only two boys for us though:)
Congratulations! It's fun to find you through Liz's blog!
Post a Comment