Lindsey Jill Jacobs Forrest tagged me and so here are a few things that I like...
a. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1- Magic Waters
2- Great Looks
3- Mountain America
4- Childrens Way
b. Four movies I watch over & over:
1- Cars (thanks to Noah)
2- Count of Monte Cristo
3- Pride & Prejudice (new one)
4- Italian Job
c. Four places I have lived:
1-Sandy
2-Provo
3-Sandy again
4-soon Nebraska!(haven't moved to too many places)
d. Four tv shows I watch:
1- Today Show
2- Friends ( that show never gets old to me)
3- Law & Order Special Victims
4- that's really all I watch when I have time
e. Four places I have been:
1- New York
2- Virginia
3- D.C.
4- Santa Barbara
f. Four people who email me regularly:
1- My bros
2- Linds
3- Misty
4- Pam
g. Four of my favorite foods:
1- Pulled pork
2- Chinese
3- REAL New York Cheesecake
4- Of course, CANDY!
h. Four of my favorite songs:
1- Until the End of Time ~ Justin Timberlake
2- Breath of Heaven ~ Amy Grant
3- Night and Day ~ Frank Sinatra
4- Have A Little Faith in Me ~ Jewel
i. Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1- Dental school with Ry!
2- Running marathon with Linds
3- Jax turning a year old
4- Living by family & friends for another year
You're it!... Misty, Sarah, Magen & Kiersta
3 comments:
hey! I found your blog through lacy's-and i was so excited! i haven't quite caught up completely-i love reading about what you guys have been up to! congrats on dental school! we just had a baby a month ago...you can catch up if you get bored-lanceandali.blogspot.com...looks like all is well with you guys-i feel like it's been forever since we've seen you! hope all is great-happy holidays!
Awesome Magic Waters! The great days of the 'Big' slide and standing up after the magical ride and having your back shredded and bleeding cause the slide was not smooth. AWESOME! :) I really love it!
Hey! I found your blog through the Shelley's. It was way fun to see how your family is doing! I can't believe you have two little boys!
Post a Comment