12.29.2007

More pics

Unfortunately we weren't too good at taking
pictures this Christmas with all our family, but
these are a few we did get...

My mom came over on Christmas morning to
open stockings and presents. Grandpa had a
great time wearing Noah's cowboy hat!

It was fun watching all the kids exchange
gifts on Christmas Eve!

Noah & Jax with their cousin Savannah. This is
one of the few pics we have of Noah without his
binki, but he substituted a sucker for it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scott & Annie said...

Kim you have darling boys. I love looking at your pics. What do you say to a playdate soon?

Lacy said...

Kim and Ryan- Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Your family is so stickin cute. I sure hope things are going well!

thebirchfam said...

We had so much fun spending time with you over the holidays. I love Noah and Jaxon so much, what cute boys!! Kim, you are such an amazing woman...love you girl!