1.02.2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe another year has already gone by! 2007 was a fun and crazy year. At the beginning of it, we had our second baby, Jax, and that will make him a year old in February. In November Noah turned two, going on twenty. Ryan also graduated in April and then studied long and hard to take the DAT. He is now officially into dental school and we are so excited to spend this next year in Utah with family and friends!

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I am so excited Ryan got into dental school, but I am so sad you will be leaving for awhile. We must make this time and get together as much as possible, I will miss you so very much! Love you Kim!

Brittany said...

We are so excited you get to stay for one more year! We will have to cram as many game nights as we can into this next year! Your boys are soooo cute in the pics(as usual!) Glad your holidays were good! Love you guys!

Lindsey said...

I would love to do a playdate!! Madison love to play with boys..Oh boy I'm in trouble. I'm glad your guys are going to be here a little while longer. Love you

Shmobby said...

congrats again!! that is the best news. you guys deserve it!!!

love the Christmas pics - your boys are adorable.

Brittany said...

Kim..i saw your blog on Selims....your boys are so cute! Congratulations on Dental School! It was fun reading through your blog to see what your little family is up to.