A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan
C- Cake or Pie: Both
D- Day of choice: I love Sundays because I'm with Ryan and the boys all day!
E- Essential Item: This one was a little hard, but Ryan voted mascara, because I look hideous w/out it(Ryan: I didn't say that) and don't really like to go out of the house without it on.
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears; the worms affect my weak gag reflex :)
H- Hometown: Sandy
I- Indulgence(s): Candy
J- January or July: July-the 4th is my favorite holiday, I love fireworks!
K- Kids: 2 handsome little boys
L- Life is incomplete without: Definitely Ryan, my family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: October 7, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 awesome and older brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Both, I could live on fruit!
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, my boys getting bigtime ouchies or losing Ry
Q- Quotes: "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." ~Benjamin Franklin
R- Reason to Smile: Thought of being a mom
S- Season: All of them, I am always excited for the next season
T- Tag Three Friends: Terilyn, Brittany G., Lindsey F.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like the smell of Ajax, not just when pregnant
V- Very Favorite Store: Probably Target, I am in there the most
W- Worst Habit: Forgetting to clean hair off the shower wall, especially after I've had a baby and I'm losing handfuls! (I have a habit of putting my lost hair on the wall, instead of letting it fall and clog the drain, but sometimes I forget to clean it off). Kind of weird, but true! :)
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, they're pretty exciting!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pulled pork
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
3 comments:
Awww - the very first time I've been tagged! :) I love your blog background, by the way!
Yay for Target! I love Target! I put my hair on the shower walls too! haha
I think we need to have an AJAX intervention......
Post a Comment