3.01.2008

Pet Peeves


So this is kind of random, but the other day Ryan and I were talking with my brother about funny little things and some of our pet peeves. We were first talking about peanut butter and whether crunchy or creamy is better?! Then Ryan brought up the toilet paper roll. All of us seemed to agree that having it over was, no question, the way to put it on. It's funny, though, someone mysterious that comes to grandpa's house always puts it under when they change it, we haven't figured out who it is yet. :) I decided maybe I would do a poll and see what kind of results we get with different opinions. I don't know if it is just me, but I really notice it bigtime if it is under! I guess it's just one of those pet peeves of mine.Kind of interesting, but fun!

9 comments:

thebirchfam said...

Umm.... I think who ever voted "under" is your culpret!!It is definately "over", and you should do the fancy fold when your done, like in a hotel room. Yes, Matt has rubbed off on me.

Anonymous said...

That is TOTALLY one of my pet peeves too! Rob doesn't notice either way, so I usually end up switching it when he changes the roll. At least he is changing it, I suppose! :)

Justina Selim said...

Over for sure! Taylor never notices either way though. For the last 6 months or so Aiden has not been able to handle having the toilet paper on the roll. No matter how many times I tell him not to play with it he does. We were wasting to much toilet paper so we now keep it on the counter, haha!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Ryan and Kim,

I found your blog today and was so excited! I haven't seen either one of you for way too long! Your kids are adorable! I hope life is treating you well!

Steetch

Birch Family Forever said...

Well- I'm not the one leaving your TP underolled- I'm too lazy to replace it....HOWEVER- yes, I voted underoll due to the fact that when it is overolled, Savannah pulls on the paper and it just keeps unravelling!! Underolling seems to hold better- so at least with youngsters around, I always underoll. Jeff

Danielle Dallas said...

Fortunately for me, Scott quickly learned that the toiletpaper waterfall is the only acceptable way to put on a new roll in our house. :-)

Linds Forrest said...

Underroll is a CRIME and whoever is doing it must not use toilet paper next time, they must use their hand a punishment!

Birch Family Forever said...

How do blind folks know when they are done wiping?

Linds Forrest said...

I tagged you!! :)