9.03.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!


(my all-time favorite pic of Ryan as a youngster)

Happy birthday to the best guy in the world! I wanted to list some of the things I love most about Ryan...
-His genuine personality
-His great sense of humor, even the cheesiness :)
-His dedication to family and whatever else he puts his mind to
-His awesome cooking
-The kind of daddy he is
-His love of sports, especially BYU!
-His kindness to others
and the list goes on...

happy birthday burteer!

love,
me
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! Wahoo!! I do have to agree with Kim on the list of things, and also say you are the most genuine person I know. You two are one kickin genuine couple!! Happy Birthday!

Justina Selim said...

That pic is the best! Love the hair!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Ryan-
That's my favorite picture of you too!! I'm glad your hair has flatted a little.
Love-
Kristen

thebirchfam said...

Ryan that is one sweet hair do...I love it. Happy Birthday !!