9.17.2008

A present for daddy...

Last night while I was rocking Jax to sleep, I realized Noah was pretty quiet. Not far from me, I glanced over to see him building something with his blocks. As soon as I put Jaxon in his crib, Noah comes and grabs my hand to show me what he had made daddy for his birthday. It was this great tower, which he left right outside the bedroom door for Ryan to find in the morning. (The boys and I had gone to bed kind of late; Ry was already fast asleep because of his test this morning) I thought, "How cute, Ryan will love it." Then this morning, with me not even noticing his little details the night before, Noah gave us the run down on his creation...the smiley face he made and the "blue bow" he put on the top. I felt kind of bad, thinking it was just a tower he put together with most the colors in order, instead of noticing what he had really made. I love his cute imagination and can't get enough of it!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tara said...

what a cute little guy and nice gesture for Ryan. Hows everything going in the apartment?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!

The East Coast is good! I mean, I still have no idea where I'm going most of the time, but our GPS has proven to be a great investment! :) It is beautiful out here, and it's definitely a different world than Utah!

Linds Forrest said...

What a cute little stud! Oh my gosh! He is so sweet and SO smart! You make me excited to have kiddos! Love you tons!!

thebirchfam said...

Noah is the man, he is such a smart kiddo. You guys are awesome parents...love ya!

Jenna said...

That is adorable! I love the blue bow, very creative.
It was so fun to drive together and go to the movies. I hope everything is going well; we should get together soon!

Kimberly said...

Hey Kim...this is Kim(Dame)Clark. I found your blog from Kim Anderson's blog...I'm so happy I did. Congrats on baby #3 that is sooo exciting. Little Jax and Noah are so cute and so grown up. Time flies doesn't it? How is school going for your hubby and all? Are you still here in Utah? YOu can visit my blog skclark@blogspot so we can chat. I would love to get together some time. Let me know.