.jpg)
On Thursday night we went with my family to the Draper Temple Open House. It was my first time ever going to an open house for a new temple. It was so gorgeous inside and a lot fun taking the kids. Mr. Noah was really cute when we saw the baptismal font, he told me that is where Jesus was baptized by John. I didn't even realize, until then, that he remembered that little detail about who baptized Jesus. We had a family night on baptism months ago where we showed that picture. It amazes me how much these little guys' brains retain! I love the temple and am grateful we have so many close by!
Ry and his little buddies
1 comment:
It amazes me how in tune kids are, that' so cute of Noah! I am excited to see you no Thursday! WOOP! WOOP!
Post a Comment