Lately I have been sewing with the new machine my great hub gave me for Christmas. I am definitely a novice and don't remember much from my high school sewing class, so decided to start out simple. I made these two receiving-type blankets for the baby and am working on his quilt, which I'm hoping to finish in time. I love sewing, it's a lot of fun, just need to keep practicing!
1.27.2009
Waiting for baby...
Lately I have been sewing with the new machine my great hub gave me for Christmas. I am definitely a novice and don't remember much from my high school sewing class, so decided to start out simple. I made these two receiving-type blankets for the baby and am working on his quilt, which I'm hoping to finish in time. I love sewing, it's a lot of fun, just need to keep practicing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good Job! I love them, they are super cute! Can't wait for your baby boy to make his appearance...Hopefully Soon!
kim your family is darling, it's so cute to see all you cute girls families!! good luck with the baby
Those are adorable Kim! I love that you are keeping busy and still PRODUCTIVE while waiting for that cute little man to arrive! Go you!
Those are so cute! I got a sewing machine for Christmas too but I can't seem to find time to use it!
I'm impressed - good work!
Post a Comment