Collin is already 5 weeks old today. He's around 11 pounds and loves to eat. He is such a good baby and it's been so fun having him! I say it over and over, but time just keeps flying by. Here are a few recent pics of the little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He really is so cute Kimmie!! It was so fun to hang out with you last night. You're such a good friend. Love you!!
He's adorable, but we would expect nothing less from you Kim, :) I love the last picture totally relaxed.... my favorite thing at this age is when they move in their sleep and their arms shoot upwards then relax down. I don't know what it is but it cracks me up! I'm glad you're enjoying it, time really does fly.
What a handsome little guy! Definetly a stud at the least.
He is so cute, congratulations!! Jessica
Wow, one month already! He's a cutie!
What an adorable little guy! Kim..I forgot to ask? How is school going for Ryan? How is it with 3 handsome little boys? They sure are cute!
Post a Comment