6.12.2009


This picture kind of gives you an idea of what my hair has been like since living in a humid climate.

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA HA!!! That's too funny. Please email me a picture! :) Miss you Kim!

Tara said...

Dude thats awsome, I doubt it though. Your so stinkin cute!

Erica said...

I hear you with the hair in this climate except that I have the opposite problem, completely flat and stringy. yeah I think I'll be wearing hats for the next three years.

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi kim! hope you are doing well, we should meet up for sure, that would be so much fun.
my hair is like that in the humidity too! it's crazy! i can get my hair pretty normal in the winter though:) gotta love that humidity:)

thebirchfam said...

Ha ha you are so funny :) I love all the new pics, it looks like you are settling in. We sure miss you guys. Cant wait to see you in July. I am updating my blog too so check it out! LOVE AND MISS YOU!

C, J, T, and M said...

Awesome. LOL. I am SO glad things are going so well! I hope Ryan loves school and everything keeps going well!

Kimberly said...

that's cute! I fogot where you andy Ryan ended up for dental school??

Justina Selim said...

Haha, That's too funny! I remember that Friends episode. Hilarious!