The other day while the boys and I were at the store, we saw The Sandlot and decided we would add it to our movie collection. I had no idea that my boys would love this movie so much! It is the one movie Jax will sit and watch the entire way through without moving from his seat. Also, when he tells me he wants to watch it, he gets mad if I call it The Sandlot, because he calls it "the kids". So he's always asking me if he can watch the kids. I love his little personality.
I am a bit worried, though, whether I should let them watch it as much, because they are wanting to watch it on a daily basis now. But when I was by the balcony door yesterday I heard Noah outside quoting some words from the movie such as, "fartsmeller", "crapface" and "those blockheads". EEk, I don't think that is the best choice of language for a two and three year old?! I'm thinking it is time to set a limit on how often they watch this new favorite movie of theirs. :)

4 comments:
That is hillarious they are quoting the show! By the way on of the best movies eeevvveerrr! Glad you guys are having some much fun! hopefully we will be seeing you this month!
HA HA! That is so awesome, naughty, but awesome! You are such a good momma Kim
Sooo funny. That is one of Kreys favs as well and he learned some naughty words very quickly from that movie... Soap in the mouth threat worked really well...lol. Your kids are getting soo big. Adorable. Hope you all are doing well
Sooo funny. That is one of Kreys favs as well and he learned some naughty words very quickly from that movie... Soap in the mouth threat worked really well...lol. Your kids are getting soo big. Adorable. Hope you all are doing well
Post a Comment