11.16.2009

Big Day

Saturday was a big day full of lots of fun events. First that morning I helped give a baby shower for our friend, Heather, who is due with a baby boy in February. My friend, Mos, hosted it at her home and we had a great time celebrating with friends. Afterwards, I came home and finished getting things ready for Noah's batman birthday party. We had nineteen cute little kiddos stuffed into our place, and had a really fun time partying! Noah received great gifts from friends and family and had an awesome birthday weekend!

Once again, Ryan made another awesome birthday cake!

Decorating sugar cookies

Noah & friends

Playing pin the bat on batman

Breaking open the awesome batman pinata that Ryan made

Opening gifts

At the baby shower
(Becca, Me, Heather, Andrea, Ali)

Us dental wives who all moved out here from Utah together, they are awesome gals
(Me, Heather, Erica, Melanie, Teddy, Ali, Tresa[addi], & Mos)

My favorite thing about the kitchen is this island Ryan built for me- I'm long overdue posting pics

It came in real handy when we decorated cookies for the party! I have one talented hubby!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! your husband is SKILLED!

thebirchfam said...

Ryan that cake is awesome, you realize that Sierra will expect one just like it right? The island is awesome too.