Halloween night was a blast for us this year here in Omaha. The weather was decent and the parties were hoppin'. We started off the night trick-or-treating and then going over to our friends home for a party. We ate delicious food and got lots of yummy treats. I even won first prize for my "rock star girl" costume, but I know it was really because I was with the hunkiest guy with the best mullet in town! :)

Mr. C dressed as Tigger

Me, the hub & transformer, Bumblebee

Jax man as the lion

Trick-or-treating with friends

Our friends, Matt & Melanie, the hosts

Our scrumptious Halloween sugar cookies
2 comments:
You look awesome Kim!! And Ryan's mullet wig.. ha ha. So great!
Oh my! You and Ryan look awesome :) The boys look so cute! I was so glad to hear from "The Big Birthday Boy!" Hope you had a great weekend!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment