It is frigid here! I know we are not the only ones feeling it, with all these low temps everywhere. I must say, Collin's not too fond of it and neither am I. This morning it was -2, (not factoring the wind chill), and the high for Thursday is -1. We probably will become hermits for a while now, I'm torturing my little ones taking them out in the cold. Ryan went back to school today so we are back to the ol' routine. I really enjoyed our break and felt the spirit of our Savior so strongly during the holidays- I hope that I keep feeling it the same way the whole year through.
1.04.2010
Brrr...
It is frigid here! I know we are not the only ones feeling it, with all these low temps everywhere. I must say, Collin's not too fond of it and neither am I. This morning it was -2, (not factoring the wind chill), and the high for Thursday is -1. We probably will become hermits for a while now, I'm torturing my little ones taking them out in the cold. Ryan went back to school today so we are back to the ol' routine. I really enjoyed our break and felt the spirit of our Savior so strongly during the holidays- I hope that I keep feeling it the same way the whole year through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is freaking freezing!! Good luck girl. Glad your Christmas was so awesome. Love ya!
I cannot believe how much snow you have and how cold it is!!! good luck! A few more months right? :)
Post a Comment