I LOVE this little guy.
I never would have guessed he would have RED hair
Ry tells me I'm spoiled b/c I wanted one of each and got it :)
Or that he would have a PEANUT allergy
scary ER experience over Christmas break
That he would have cute little funky TEETH
those bottom lefties are geminated/fused
And be this HAPPY and smiley all the time.
I never would have guessed he would have RED hair
Ry tells me I'm spoiled b/c I wanted one of each and got it :)
Or that he would have a PEANUT allergy
scary ER experience over Christmas break
That he would have cute little funky TEETH
those bottom lefties are geminated/fused
And be this HAPPY and smiley all the time.
4 comments:
awesome...hahaha. What a cutie!
Red hair?! How cute!!! Man alive, ER? That is scary. Glad he is ok. Love ya girl!
That is so scary! I'm glad he's okay. He is so cute.
Kim I love it! I miss you! That stinks about the peanut allergy!
Post a Comment