2.01.2010

Plinka plink


This past weekend we got a piano. I'm so excited! I wish I would have listened to my mom a lot better when she begged and begged me to take lessons (she secretly wanted me to be a concert pianist:)). But no need for regret now that Noah and I are both going to start learning. Noah is so excited too! I wasn't going to start him until next year but since he has an amazing attention span and focus, I think he will do great! I love having a piano in our home and listening to Ryan play. I hope to play half as good as he does some day. :)

4 comments:

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

OH my-I would kill to have a piano! You are super lucky! My sister just got one for Christmas and I was sooooo jealous!

Linds Forrest said...

That is so rad Kim!! I can't wait to hear you play!!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i want a piano so bad since all 15 years of lessons have probably become moot at this point! I think i've lost it all!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

we want one too! good luck!!