2.21.2008

Happy 1st Birthday Jax!


Today is Jaxon's first birthday! I can't believe how fast time goes by, I feel like I just had him! To me, it definitely seems like time has gone by a lot faster with my second baby. I feel bad because he has been sick all week and isn't really himself, but this morning we tried to make him a little happier by making a yummy breakfast, Noah singing "Happy Birthday" and giving him tubby, which is his ultimate favorite! We were going to have his party tonight, but changed it to tomorrow for a couple of reasons... first that he's still kind of sick and second that Ryan's sister Steph's b-ball game was scheduled tonight. We are excited to go and watch her play towards taking state! I can't wait to see Jax dive into his cake tomorrow and I will for sure post some pics! Happy Birthday Jax, we love you!

3 comments:

thebirchfam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We love ya Jaxon, you are as old as uncle Matts right shoulder. I can't believe it's been a year( for both !)

Justina Selim said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! That's so fun! I love the picture of him!

Brittany said...

fun fun!! Happy Birthday Cute Boy! He's so cute! I totally know how you feel...Brody will be one the end of March and i really still feel like i just had him. Also, i remember when Trey turned one i thought he was so big...i thought he was totally a kid. Now with Brody, i still think of him as such a baby. Can't wait to see pictures of the cake!!