2.23.2008

Jaxon's 1st Birthday Party!

On Friday night we had a little party for Jax's birthday. It was a really fun night! We first went to Steph's basketball game where Jordan was in the semi-finals and then came back to the house to party with family. The best part, of course, was watching Jax dig into his elmo cake that Ryan made for him. I know, I have the best hubby in the world!!! Ryan is awesome when it comes to being creative and artistic, he will make a great dentist!
So as you can see in the pics, we gave Jaxon an elmo party because he absolutely loves him! One of the best gifts he got were a few of the Elmo's World dvds. Those things are the reason I get to shower each day! Another great one was the Radio Flyer wagon that is all terrain so we can go terrin' through the dirt when it gets warm! Ryan and I have been wanting to get this wagon for the boys and looked everywhere, but there were none in the stores. Unfortunately, we didn't order it in time for it to be there for his birthday, so we were just going to take our time getting it. The great thing was at the party my brother, Jeff, walked in with a big present that ended up being the wagon we were looking for! It was awesome. My sister-in-law, Sarah, went hunting for it and found it, what a sweetheart! Jax got completely spoiled and loved every minute!

This is the awesome cake that Ry made!

Some decorations at the party

Some more decorations and yummy cake

Noah and Jax trying out their new wagon! I can't wait to take them to the zoo, park, walks, etc. We had a lot of fun taking them to parades in it too! (We borrowed Savannah's wagon a lot this past summer!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That cake is impressive! I didn't know Ryan had that in him! I laughed when you said those movies are the only reason you get to shower. Disney movies and the disney channel are the only reason I get to shower!

Birch Family Forever said...

Who wouldn't love Elmo movies? In "Elmo goes to grouchland" you finally get to see inside Oscars trashcan!! By the way, crunchy peanut butter rules! Especially supercunch.

thebirchfam said...

What a fun party!!! Jaxon is growing up so fast. I loved the Elmo cake, way to go Ryan!