2.16.2008

New Pics

I took the boys the other day to get some pictures taken. It was a lot of fun, but reminded me how grateful I am to have a husband who goes with me to help because if I had to do it alone, I'd probably pull my hair out! I know they are both still so little, but is it too much to ask to have them both sit and smile perfectly at the same time?! :)

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! I can't believe how big they both are! Noah doesn't have a binkie either! haha. We have been working on getting rid of Aiden's! It is so hard, he is so attached to it!

Brittany said...

so so cute! good for you! i hate myself because i STILL haven't gotten the boys pictures taken together. they turned out so cute! i think they totally look like brothers!

Brittany said...

cute boys! love the picture in the sweaters on the ladder!

Linds Forrest said...

OH MY CRAP! You have the cutest boys I have EVER seen!! Kim, seriously I want to steal them causet they are so cute. I would just sit and stare at their cute faces and squeeze those cheeks! I LOVE THEM!

Evan and McKenzie said...

Your boys are darling. I can't believe how big they are. I love Noah's smile. I miss you and hope to see you soon. You guys need to make a trip to St. George and come visit us.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!!

Tish Solomon said...

Gorgeous photos! here's my email Kim, tishsol32@yahoo.com so you can email me so I can email you back, cos I don't have your email address.
Thanks, Tish

Shmobby said...

Kim those pics are adorable!!! Your little guys are so big and cute. Little heartbreakers in the making...

So glad Ryan helped out...it can be crazy trying to get little munchkins to smile and actually look at the camera at the same time. Yay for your boys!

thebirchfam said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE....they always are! Can't wait to party with Jax, see you Friday!