

Today we celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! With four years and two 1/2 kids under our belt, we could not be happier! I can't believe that 4 years has already gone by, but then again it seems like we have known each other forever. It is really hard to imagine life without Ryan, he has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I truly could not ask for a better husband, father, best friend and companion than Ryan is to me. It makes me so happy to know that if we are worthy of it, we will be together infinitely and eternally. The other night Ry and I were talking about how old he is getting, that he is pushing 30. :) ha ha I sat back and thought that we get to be with each other through all these different stages of life. I really look forward to everything that our future holds and am just so glad that it's Ryan who I get to go through it with!!! Love you Ry and happy anniversary!

8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I cannot belive it has been 4 years. I am so grateful for Ryan in your life Kim. You always hope that your sister is happy and finds someone who truly loves her. We just love you both!!!
Happy anniversary!! I seriously can't believe its been 4 years. You two are such a cute couple, and we will miss you so much when you go to dental school! Love you guys!
Oh my .... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You two make such a perfect match! I am so happy that you two have each other and those sweet kids too! Love you so much and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Happy Ann! Cute wedding pics!
Ryan is all those things you said- but remember, he married a pretty fine chick as well!! Happy 4th.
You guys are on a roll! Happy Anniversary!
Cute, Cute Blog!:)
Happy Anniversary!! It's crazy how four years just flies by, huh!
Kim, I found your blog through Lindsey's. Congrats on Boy #3. I am pretty sure I am destined to have a basketball team as well. Happy 4th Anniversary as well!
Post a Comment