10.27.2008
Pictureless Post
We recently misplaced our camera and therefore haven't been able to take any pictures of the fun events that we've been to lately. I never realized, until I had children, that there is so much to do during the month of October, especially for the little ones! We've really enjoyed the weather and have had a lot of fun going to different festivities. We were able to go with our ward's playgroup to This Is The Place Heritage Park for their "Little Haunts". The kids got to go to each house and trick-or-treat, do fun activities and also had the opportunity to ride ponies and the two trains they have there. We also went to go to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. They had similar activities, such as pony, train, and hay rides, but also included tons of bouncy slides, a haunted house, face painting, etc. Although I am quite tired at the end of going to these fun-filled events, it is definitely worth watching the boys bask in the excitement! I am sad, however, that we didn't get to make it to Julie and Nick's annual Halloween bash on Saturday, due to Noah feeling a little under the weather. Maybe some of you awesome friends will post pics on your blogs! :) We are excited this week for a trunk-or-treat and, of course, getting as much candy as possible on Halloween! Hope everyone has a fun and spooky holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait until Brynlee is old enough to do stuff like that. On a random note, I saw a picture of Ryan and Jax riding a pony at the Thanksgiving Point thing. I guess their little girl was on the pony directly in front of Jaxon so they were in the background of the picture. Funny huh?
If you still can't find your camera by Halloween, maybe consider buying a disposable camera or borrow my parents!
That story about the temple and Noah is so cute!!!! I just love their little minds!
I feel the same way! Kids make the fall so fun!
I hop eyou don't mind I found oyur blog! You have an adorable fam! Crazy how time flies! How are you? Miss ya! LOVES!
Hey, my husband is a dental student with your husband so don't worry I'm not some crazy posting comments on your blog. You have such a cute little family. I look forward to getting to know everbody. Hopefully we will all live at Village Green in Omaha so that we can hang out, but if you are ever up for it we'd love to hang out sometime here to, I stay at home with my two children as well so just let me know!
yay for children! you and annie are my inspiration for becomming a mother! love you kim!
Sounds like fun! I am sorry you lost the camera, I can't even tell you how many we have gone through. Thanks again for coming Saturday, I love you guys!! You look so beautiful pregnant Kim :)
Post a Comment