I know I am really late at posting some pics from Halloween. Our camera is still lost and I haven't had the easy access to getting my pictures downloaded. Anyway, we had such a fun Halloween trick-or-treating with Savannah and eating some yummy soup and chili over at Jeff & Sarah's! Noah had one of the best times, I think maybe in his whole life. Ever since we saw previews for the Dark Knight, he has wanted to be the Joker. Most kids change their mind in that amount of time, but as Halloween came around, he was still stoked to be the Joker. Thanks Sarah, for doing the best makeup job, which made the whole costume! Jax also had a blast being a tiger, he kept growling at everyone. We realized his favorite treat was definitely suckers, I think he ate about seven that night!
Also Noah turned 3 on Saturday and we had such a fun party with family! I hope to get pictures up a lot sooner this time!!!

9 comments:
great costumes! If you think your slow, I still haven't posted any halloween pictures and I don't have the excuse of a lost camera. I made our blog private so I'll have to get your email address and invite you. Wish we could have come to your party on Saturday but we've had colds:( Hopefully we'll at least see you at the RDEP Christmas Dinner.
CUTE! We have 3 year olds...it's nuts.
I love their pictures!! I am glad you figured out how to post them :) We sure had a great time seeing you on Saturday! Hope to see you guys soon!! GO UTES!!!!
What cute boys you have! I hope things are going well with the pregnancy and all...Enjoy the Holidays!
Cute costumes! That is so funny that he wanted to be the joker! Taylor loves that movie! He saw it 4 times in the theater!
Those costumes are so cute Kim!! I miss you so much! I hope I can see you soon!! Love you!
WOW, what a fun and scary costume! And the little tigger is adorable!!!!
I love noah's costume he really looks scary! We miss you guys!
Those are awesome costumes! How is your pregnancy going? I want to see some belly shots. :) I'm sure you look beautiful as ever. How is life at the U? I guess I just need to shoot you an email...so many questions. :)
Post a Comment