12.06.2008

Going Private...

We decided to make our blog private, so if you want to leave your email, it would be great! Thanks!

26 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

Hey guys! I loved Noah's halloween costume! He looks just like him, but way cuter of course!


Ashley

travis.moulton@gmail.com

Steffani Dastrup said...

i would love to be able to still read your blog! palooza84@msn.com

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

elizabethhelenshelley@gmail.com

Your family is so cute! Hopefully we will run into each other at Costco again soon!

Torrie and the girls said...

we would love to be able to read about the cute burt boys.

the haupts

thehaupts@gmail.com

Erica said...

ericaharward@gmail.com

Linds Forrest said...

Smart move! Can't wait till I get to see you on Saturday!! :)
lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com

Jacob and Magen said...

magentoronto@gmail.com

we too would love to be invited. hope we can see you guys and the new baby before you move away. The boys are getting big and so stinkin cute.

LeAnn said...

Kim, I love seeing what your cute family is up to and I would love to be able to continue to. My email is leannbowman@gmail.com.
Thanks, LeAnn (Hurley) Bowman

Lindsey said...

Hey Kim
lbarfuss@gmail.com
Thanks! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Please add me! terilynz@gmail.com

Amanda Swafford said...

amandaswafford@gmail.com

Justina Selim said...

justinaselim(at)gmail(dot)com

Shmobby said...

Hey Kim! We are back - we've been out of the loop for too long with remodeling, moving, starting kindergarten...

Congrats on the THIRD little man on the way!!! I am so excited for you - and I wish we lived closer so we could be part of the BOY party at your house! That will be so crazy fun. :)

Our email is stromfam@gmail.com

XOXO

Brittany said...

Add us! Garners3@gmail.com

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Hey, we would still love to see what is going on with your family!
Camille (Goodrich) Tanner

camille.tanner@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim
carissa.simkins@gmail.com

thebirchfam said...

count us in hun, I hope you have my email

David and Heather said...

The Yates =
heayates@gmail.com
Good to see you guys today!

Danielle Dallas said...

Scott and I would like to still read your blog :-) danielle.r.dallas@gmail.com

Justina Selim said...

justinaselim(at)gmail(dot)com

Lanier Household Creations said...

mclanier@gmail.com- Your kiddos are so cute! I hope your doing well!
Melinda

Vierra crew said...

sheenavierra10@hotmail.com We would love to be added! hope things are going good for you.

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

4neibaurs@gmail.com

We'll miss seeing you on Christmas!!

Tara said...

tcshreeve@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

keep in touch!
kimbospence@hotmail.com

Kimberly Clark

Vierra crew said...

we would love to be added to your list sheenavierra10@hotmail.com