12.29.2008

Christmastime fun!

We had such a great Christmas and were very blessed to be able to be with family and enjoy the spirit of the season. We had so much fun making gingerbread houses, building igloos, watching the boys open gifts on Christmas morning...and spending time with family! I can't believe it has already come and gone, but we hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That igloo is AMAZING!! Your boys are so stinkin cute, especially Jax's face when he is holding his gifts! I hope you had a great Christmas! Love you Kim!

PS Is that Jon Shaw?!

Lindsey said...

I love Jax's face! Your boys looked to happy! I bet they had a great Christmas!

Shmobby said...

Wow Kim can't wait to hear the news on whether the baby came or not!...

Love all the pics - I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

And the snow pics - you make me wish for more snow - crazy! The igloo is impressive. Love that you guys had such a great time together!