
Now that Ryan has finished his first semester we get him for five whole weeks! Whoo hoo! I'm so proud of him and all the effort he puts forth, not only in school but in everything. We've already had loads of fun with him home and have felt so much of the Christmas spirit while doing things as a family. We saw the lights at Temple Square with my family, went to Forgotten Carols with Ry's family, and have had fun with friends at holiday gatherings. I love this time of year with family and friends and love feeling what it is all about, Christ our Savior. Today we had a great time going to lunch to celebrate Gma Mary's birthday and we also finally bought a camera since ours has been lost forever, yay!
Also, a quick update on baby...we went to the doctor today (I can't believe I'm to the point where I'm going every two weeks) and I'm measuring 34 weeks. I'm scheduled for another ultrasound which, I guess, will give us a little more to go off of, but we were thinking, with my record of always going early, maybe we'll end up getting a bigger tax deduction this year, we'll see! :)
4 comments:
Congrats to Ryan for finishing his first semester! I bet you LOVE having him around. Rob is taking his last final tomorrow and I can't wait to get him all to myself for THREE WEEKS!!!
I'm glad that the pregnancy is going well! I want to see some pics! )
That's exciting about a new camera, and super exciting about the baby!! It was so fun seeing you two last Saturday!! HAve fun with Ryan's big break!! Love ya
Can't wait to see pics of your new little boy! How early do you usually deliver?
Hey Burt Family! I heard from Ryan's sister that baby #3 was on the way! Congratulations! Your family's adorable. We'd love to keep in touch... so when you go private, send us an invite!
Merry Christmas!
Courtney Boice Santos
courtneyandbruno.blogspot.com
Post a Comment