2.05.2009

Baby Boy Burt is here!

Little buddy was born this morning at 9:44 am and weighed in at 8 lbs 3 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. We are so excited he is here with us! He is so precious and looks like his brother Noah.
More details and pics to come. No name yet...

11 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

Lindsey said...

I think he is super cute! I love how chunky his little face is! Congrats you guys, and so glad everything went well!

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! He is such a cutie. Can't wait to see more pics. Love you!

Brittany said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the little guy!

McCain said...

Congratulations guys! I thought he looked almost identical to Noah when he was born. Pam and I are so happy for you, we hope to see him in person before we leave!

Torrie and the girls said...

Seems like everything went well, we're very excited for you and can't wait for pics!

Tara said...

Kimi I've heard he is beautiful! Congrats you guys and if you need a break........Noah and Jax can come play at our house!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! Can't wait to hear how everything went...

Birch Family Forever said...

That makes a center and two guards- just need to tackles and we're in business! Good job and we love you.

Sara G said...

Congrats on another cute little Burt boy! Wishing you all the best!

Scott & Annie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear more....Hope all went well, Kim.