He is so cute! I love his double chin! Chunky babies are the best, cause you know they are healthy. I love that name! He definitely looks like Noah! Congrats!
Such a cute boy, but then again we're not surprised, I love the sunbathing picture, so funny! It looks like things went well. We love the name Collin, fits in well. best of luck Kim with all that testosterone! :)
Kim I can't believe he's already arrived! My goodness! Last time I checked up with you, you just announced you were prego! Congrats honey! So exciting!
14 comments:
Awe Kim he is so precious!! I love that name too. I hope you are recovering well. So cute!
He is a doll and really does look like Noah!
What a cutie! I love the pic with Noah holding him!
He is so cute! I love his double chin! Chunky babies are the best, cause you know they are healthy. I love that name! He definitely looks like Noah! Congrats!
OHHHHH He is so cute and fits right in with Noah and Jax! Congrats! Bring the fam. over and I will take some pics!
Sooooo cute! Looks just like his older brother! Congrats again! He is perfect!
Such a cute boy, but then again we're not surprised, I love the sunbathing picture, so funny! It looks like things went well. We love the name Collin, fits in well. best of luck Kim with all that testosterone! :)
What a great name! I love it! He does look tons like Noah, huh? Kim, I hope all is going well. What a great family you have.
Hey I found your little family and you guys look wonderful! Hope all is going well.
Kim I can't believe he's already arrived! My goodness! Last time I checked up with you, you just announced you were prego! Congrats honey! So exciting!
congratulations on your adorable new addition! I can't wait to see him, hopefully we'll run into you again soon around town :)
Oh my gosh, he is adorable! Noah has the cutest little smile holding him. Congrats!!
What a great family of boys! Congrats on the new arrival! Hope you are getting some sleep and recovering well. The boys are adorable!
What an adorable baby you have there! Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast!
Post a Comment