For Valentine's this year we decided to have fun making these little candy cars, along with lots of other yummy goodies! Hope your day is full of hugs and kisses!
This is Kim (Anderson) McDougal from JHS! I found your blog through Kim (Dame) Clark and I hope you don't mind. Your family is adorable and congratulations on the new addition! My email is kim.mcdougal@hotmail.com and I would love to continue catching up on your family if you don't mind.
4 comments:
What a cute idea!!! I hope all is going well with the new baby. Happy Valentines! Love you!
Those are so cute!
Kim, I've got to tell you. . . you are amazing! How do you even have the time and energy to do stuff like this?
Kim-
This is Kim (Anderson) McDougal from JHS! I found your blog through Kim (Dame) Clark and I hope you don't mind. Your family is adorable and congratulations on the new addition! My email is kim.mcdougal@hotmail.com and I would love to continue catching up on your family if you don't mind.
Post a Comment