It's crazy that this little buddy is already seven months old. I also realized the other day he's got his first tooth!. He's been so good, I didn't even know it had started popping through. I was meaning to post a month ago when he turned six months, but I'm a bit behind. :) At his appointment he was weighing in at 22 pounds. I love that he is getting more hair and it's so funny it's coming in red (well, more like a strawberry blonde). It's like having neapolitan, one of each color! Collin loves to smile, watch Noah & Jax do just about anything, EAt, and pretty much anything else we're doing. He is a happy, healthy, pinchable little guy and we love him to pieces!
9.13.2009
7 months and a tooth
It's crazy that this little buddy is already seven months old. I also realized the other day he's got his first tooth!. He's been so good, I didn't even know it had started popping through. I was meaning to post a month ago when he turned six months, but I'm a bit behind. :) At his appointment he was weighing in at 22 pounds. I love that he is getting more hair and it's so funny it's coming in red (well, more like a strawberry blonde). It's like having neapolitan, one of each color! Collin loves to smile, watch Noah & Jax do just about anything, EAt, and pretty much anything else we're doing. He is a happy, healthy, pinchable little guy and we love him to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment