This past week Collin has been sick and I was going crazy thinking that he had come down with RSV or something alike, even though it is only September and he hasn't had a fever. But come to find out, his pediatrician ruled out everything except for asthma. I'm glad it is nothing serious, but he has to have nebulizer treatments with this little dino mask they sent us home with. He's such a good little guy and just goes with the flow. It is hard for me, just like any other mom, to see my chickens when they're feelin' blue. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it go away! :)
9.17.2009
poor buddy
This past week Collin has been sick and I was going crazy thinking that he had come down with RSV or something alike, even though it is only September and he hasn't had a fever. But come to find out, his pediatrician ruled out everything except for asthma. I'm glad it is nothing serious, but he has to have nebulizer treatments with this little dino mask they sent us home with. He's such a good little guy and just goes with the flow. It is hard for me, just like any other mom, to see my chickens when they're feelin' blue. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it go away! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kim that's so sad, but so so adorable!!! He is so freakin cute!
Aww, poor little guy! What a good little man, to just go with it! Miss you guys!
Your such a cute mommy! Poor Collin!
Oh poor guy :( Hope he is feeling better! Can't wait to see you guys!
So sad! glad Noah loved school and Im glad that it wasnt anything more serious with Collin! He looks awfully cute with the mask though!
Oh poor guy! That sucks! I hope he feels better and jax too so you make it to utah! Can't wait to see you guys...hopefully!
Are you kidding me, poor Collin, but man those are cute pictures.
Collin looks cute even when he's sick.
We were bummed that you guys were so sick
last week. We were glad to at least see Ryan.
Take Care,
Sorry for your losses lately. Your grandpa was a sweet man.
Love you all.
Post a Comment