9.01.2009

Trip to Utah Part I...

Wow, it has been a while since I've last posted. We have had a great summer! While Ryan was off school for a month we were able to take a trip back to Utah for three weeks and we had a blast. I never knew how much of a difference the gorgeous mountains made, until I've moved away from them. The first week we were there we stayed with my awesome brother and sister-in-law and had loads of fun with my family! We got to celebrate Savannah and Sierra's birthdays while we were in town. I miss my family and am so happy I got to spend time with them!

Collin with uncle Matt

Chris with Grandma Mary. Isn't she so pretty?! You would never guess she was turning 84.

Sam & Collin...bumbo buddies

Sam & Jax with papa Kenny

1 comment:

C, J, T, and M said...

So, what Im getting is that you were in Utah, let alone SLC and you didnt even stop by the playground? Geez girl, Im saddened! Apparently your family means more to you than Shoreline Ridge...where are your priorities! :) haha.