1.30.2008
A Night Out
Last night Ryan and I went with my siblings to get chinese dinnner and to see I Am Legend. I was a big fan of dinner, but not so much of the movie. It wasn't really what I expected, I didn't know it was a zombie movie! Regardless, though, it was a lot of fun getting together. For Christmas we decided to give gifts to each other that we could all use to go out and do something fun as a family. We had January, so we gave out movie tickets. My bro Matt and his wife Misty have February and so we'll get to rally together again and do something fun that they've come up with. I thought it was a great idea that my sister-in-law had, so that the gift itself is fun and we get to go enjoy it all together!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is a such a great idea! We are going to have to try that.
That was such a fun night! I am so glad we are doing it!! Now I just need to get on the ball and plan February!!
I loved all the pics! You guys are such a cute family! Fun night out too! I also did not like that movie! I was expecting something intense but not that intense. I spent most of it with my eyes closed and ears plugged! I really don't like scary movies! Taylor loved it though.
That's so fun Kim! I am totally going to mention for my fam... maybe like a speaker phone night.
SUPER CUTE background. I am really loving it.
Hey Kim,
I've tried different times to leave a comment on your blog but it hasn't worked. Your family is so cute, too bad we don't get to live at the U at the same time.
What a fun idea!! If I lived closer to fam I'd definitely do it...
BTW I totally did NOT like that movie!! We saw it a week ago and I seriously sat there with my eyes closed almost the entire time. I whispered to Craig that I REALLY didn't like the movie about five times while we were watching it. So creepy!
Post a Comment