3.25.2008

Easter Fun!

This Easter was a lot of fun! On Saturday morning we woke up and went to a couple of Easter egg hunts. Noah is at a fun age and he loved looking for eggs. He's been able to do quite a few, starting Monday night for our family night, where we looked for eggs that had a symbol in each one which reminded us of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Savior. We also dyed hard boiled eggs and made some goodies. On Sunday morning we woke up and saw what the Easter bunny had left and then had a great day going to church and then to celebrate with family. I love spring and all the joy and excitement it brings!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Holidays are so fun with kids! I love your hair by the way, so cute!

Shmobby said...

You guys look so good in the pics! I love your hair and your boys are just getting cuter all the time!!! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter...I love spring, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of putting things that symbolize the crucifixion and resurrection. I hope I can remember to do that when we have kids. What kind of things did you put in?