So I've been a little behind posting things, but last weekend we decided to take a spontaneous trip to St. George with a couple of my siblings. Thanks to Jeff and Sarah, we were able to go down and have some fun in the warm sun! Matt and Misty had planned to go down for Sierra's dance competition and we decided to tag along with everyone! Thanks guys!!
Noah and Savannah had a great time taking tubbies in the big jet tub, playing with play-doh, flying kites, watching movies, etc...
I have a few more pics that I will post soon. It was a great weekend, can't wait for Cali!
3 comments:
In that last picture I think Noah is saying "I don't like banana pudding! I like TAPIOTA!!!!"
I'm so jealous you got to enjoy some warm weather. I'm ready for spring!
Seriously, we need to get together soon. The next few weeks are a bit crazy for us(long story), but we need to figure something out!
That was fun! Sorry my husband made an unbearable odor in the house, we are seaking out professional help:)
Post a Comment