This looks like so much fun! Isn't Disney so much better when you have kids to really enjoy it? And by the way, I am so impressed with you running the 1/2 marathon. I can not begin to imagine what that many miles would be like. You go girl! Congratulations!
3 comments:
We loved Sea World, remember when everything Sierra owned had "shamu" on it? I love San Diego, one of the best places to go! Glad you had fun!!!
This looks like so much fun! Isn't Disney so much better when you have kids to really enjoy it? And by the way, I am so impressed with you running the 1/2 marathon. I can not begin to imagine what that many miles would be like. You go girl! Congratulations!
You family is so cute. It looks like a ton of fun! I am jealous you guys got to enjoy the sun!
Post a Comment