4.11.2008
Some Dudes
Yesterday we went to Some Dudes Playground, although I don't think it is called that anymore, but had a fun time on all the big toys! It was a great place for Noah and Savannah to run around and climb on everything! Jaxon had a little bit of a hard time keeping up, considering he isn't walking yet, but still had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Fun fun fun! We love these places (I think there are at least ten around here) They're so much fun... they can leave some serious plastic burns though!! ;) And sometimes I wonder who has more fun-- Kyle or Trey. Noah looks like he was having a blast and I love Noah's outfit....Trey has the same one!!
That was a good, relaxing trip except for Matt's constant assaults on our olfactory senses! Glad everyone could come- hopefully Chris and Julie can come with us next time. I hope we can get a bunch more trips in before you leave for Nebraska. Savannah cries whenever I remind her that you guys won't always be around to hang out with. We're very excited for California! I better get me a hawaiian print shirt and some flip flops!
That looks like fun! Looks like the boys loved it. I brought Aiden once and he was too scared to do anything. I'll have to try again though. Do you guys know for sure where Ryan is going to dental school yet? When are you moving?
That looks like such a blast! We should do a friends date night there... make it all high school dating again!! :) Love you! Can't wait for Saturday! I am going to call you!!
Looks like a fun time at some dudes. I remember when I could use that as leverage with Sierra and Hunter. Maybe, I should try it again.....
Your boys are looking so big! They are so cute. Looks like you guys had fun!
Kim
On the potty training...Totally wait until after Disneyland. Noah will be way to excited and having too much fun to stop to go potty!
Good Luck
SO CUTE!!!!!!!
Your family is adorable! It make me so excited to get my little boy here! Where are you guys living now? We really need to get a Raintree reunion going. It's been way too long since I've seen any of you guys!
Kim!! It was SO great to see you this morning! I was so excited I saw you in the huge crowd! Congratulations on your race! No one should look that beautiful after running a half marathon! I can't wait to get together after you get back from Cali!
That looks super fun and the boys' smiles are adorable!!
Kim I am sooo impressed that you ran a half marathon! Nice going. I know that wasn't what the post was, but I was reading the other comments and just had to say congrats - you are one great girl!
Good lookin Kids, Good Lookin Fam!!!
Post a Comment