We've been fortunate to have spent the past six days in California having a total blast! We decided to take a family vacation before Ryan has to buckle down for school and took the kids to Disneyland and Sea World. We also were able to spend a couple days at the beach!
Last Tuesday we left on a plane at 6:10 AM ( I know, I know it's super early but it was either 6 in the morning or 10 at night, so we chose to have another full day there, which was well worth it!) We arrived, grabbed some breakfast and headed to the home we were staying at in Irvine. Ryan's mission president and his wife had previously invited us to come see them in California and luckily for us, we were able to stay with them most of our trip! They really are some of the nicest people I have ever met and made us feel really comfortable during or stay!
Another awesome thing was that we planned with Jeff & Sarah to be down there at the same time for vacation, so Noah had his little buddy Savannah most the time and loved it!!!
Disneyland was so magical and probably the best day of our family's life. We had perfect weather and perfect little boys, who yes, did go without naps that day. It was so fun to watch them light up as we went from one thing to the next. It's hard to say what Noah's favorite aspect was, but it was probably anywhere from meeting Mickey, to the teacups, to the roller coaster or the parade where Belle blew him a kiss. Jax definitely loved the parade, seeing all the characters. We set a limit with the souvenirs even though we didn't really need to since Noah's favorite thing was probably one of the less expensive items, his Mickey Mouse ears/hat with his name on the back. The whole day was just pure fun!!
We also spent a couple of days at the beach and in San Diego. I wish I had a picture of the motel we stayed in, it was pretty unforgetable! Lets just say I was in tears when we arrived not when we were leaving! :) Luckily, the next night we got to stay with Jeff & Sarah in a bit more comfortable place! We also went to Sea World where we had another great day seeing Shamu, dolphins, sharks, sea lions, pets, Elmo and the Sesame Street characters, etc... We were so grateful that we were able to have such a great time in Cali and have an awesome vacation!!!
7 comments:
Oh Kim that looks like such a blast!! I am so glad you had such a good time. I want to hear about your motel experience. I would love to get together and hear more stories of your experience!! :) I am glad you are safe and sound. And your little Noah walking holding Savannah's hand was SOOO cute!!
How fun! I can't wait to have kids so that I can go to Disneyland. I've never been! You look beautiful, as always.
When can we get together??
Looks like a fun trip! I can't wait to go to Cali with the kids!!
What a fun vacation! I am so jealous! I bet your boys loved that! Smart to do all that before school starts! Love all the pics!
I can't believe how big the kids are. I hope we get to see you before you make your big move.
Hey guys! How have you been?! It's been a long time since I've talked to you?! It looks like you guys had a blast!
How fun for you and the fam! I'm excited to take the girls to Disney someday (although the thought already makes me feel exhausted). Ir's so great to see updates of your handsome little boys!
Post a Comment