1.10.2008

Could this be OCD or just a cute phase?!

I took some pictures of the work of Noah, because this is one
of my favorite things and I wanted to share it. Noah has this
thing with lining everything up, especially his cars and trucks,
but he also does it with crayons, puzzles, books, etc. I love
watching him to see the creative ideas he comes up with.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

He is so smart!I just love that. It shows how considerate and in tune with detail, what wonderful qualities he has! Good job producing him!

Lindsey said...

It shows how organized he is!! Its awesome that he cares about that stuff so little. He will make a great adult. Good job Kim!!

thebirchfam said...

Can you say Uncle Matt? If you would like a view into Noahs future in 30 years just check out your bro Matt. It doesn't get better hun : ).

Justina Selim said...

That is so funny! Aiden will kinda line up his cars, but never so organized!

Brittany said...

kim that is so hilarious. its so fun to see what they come up with. how cute!