Now that Noah is talking more and more it is so fun to hear what he is going to say next! Lately he has loved saying prayers. He can say most of it by himself, but still needs a little help. Well the other night he didn't need so much help. I guess he is starting that phase where he wants to bless everyone and everything, including Santa Clause, the salt, Grandma Jean, lights, baby Jesus and the list goes on.
Also Noah comes with me and the sunbeams to singing & sharing time and we have been learning I Am A Child Of God. As I was putting him to bed the other night, I started humming it and all of a sudden he starts singing the chorus in his own little version which goes: "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the 'wake up'..." It is great listening to little ones with their big imaginations!

8 comments:
oh my gosh - he is so funny and so cute. thanks for letting us come over the other day. It was fun!
Hey I just found your blog and I had to say hi!! I cant believe how big your kids are! That is the cutest thing about saying prayers!
That is hilarious! That's so cute that he likes to bless everything in his prayers!
He is so cute!! I just love him to pieces. I bet it's such a blast being a momma, and you are one of the best out there!
Hi Kim!! I just found your blog! I can't believe you have two kids! They are adorable. I hope all is well. We just set up a blog too - www.robteri.blogspot.com. I hope we can keep in touch!
We are living in Holladay, UT. Where are you guys? Send me an email - terilynz@gmail.com. We need to catch up!
That is adorable! I love when kids start catching on to things and then one day they just say it themselves. I love that he started singing I Am a Child of God to you - melts my heart when my kids sing primary songs!!
What a doll you have.
i love his version of that song. its so funny to hear what goes through their little minds!
Post a Comment