Ryan.Kim.Noah.Jax.Collin
How fun! That is the perfect sled for when they are so little...we need one like that for Brody.
Looks fun! We need a sled with a rope to pull. I had to bend over and push him when we went, well Taylor did mostly. haha
How fun! I can't wait till I have cute kids to take sledding. What an awesome family you are raising Kimbo! How is marathon training coming?!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun! That is the perfect sled for when they are so little...we need one like that for Brody.
Looks fun! We need a sled with a rope to pull. I had to bend over and push him when we went, well Taylor did mostly. haha
How fun! I can't wait till I have cute kids to take sledding. What an awesome family you are raising Kimbo! How is marathon training coming?!
Post a Comment